Manchester United statistics, comparing “yes-no” Casemiro in the team.
The stats show that win percentage drops. When they don’t have the defensive midfielder Casemiro in their squad.
Manchester United’s statistics “has and doesn’t” Casemiro, an important midfielder of the Red Devils, is in the team in all competitions this season. After referred to having to face a four-match ban from being fired in a Premier League game that was always open at home. Southampton On Sunday, March 12, the past
Manchester United statistics when ”have” Casemiro in the team (all items 2022/23 included)
- Available in the team 37 matches
- The winning percentage is 76%.
- The team averages 1.9 goals per game.
- The average goals conceded by the team is 0.9 goals per game.
Manchester United statistics when “no” Casemiro is in the team (all competitions 2022/23)
- Not in the team for 7 matches
- The winning percentage is 43%.
- The team averages 1.7 goals per game.
- The team averages 1.7 goals conceded per game.
Casemiro will miss four games, with Fulham (home) in the FA Cup quarter-finals. This weekend and a league game against Newcastle United (away), Bren. Oxford (h) and Everton (h), with the last three coming next month. After this month’s national team break